Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Monthly Round Up - September

I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by this year. It's insane to think there are less than 12 weeks to go until Christmas! Gah! Enough of the C-Word for now - here is my September!

Read: I am still shamefully not back into reading. I think this will change when Winter settles in, but for now, my reading consists of blogs and crochet patterns!

Watched: Breaking Bad. I am having serious withdrawal now it is over *sob*. Easily the greatest TV Series I have ever had the pleasure of watching. 

Listened: Volbeat - Lola Montez. Alter Bridge - Addicted to Pain. Hey!Hello! - Swimwear. Pearl Jam - Mind Your Manners. Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King.

Most Used Beauty Product: Fortune Cookie Soap "Capitol Diamond" body wash. Just scrummy. 

Ate: A delicious raspberry and coconut pie/cake thing. It was warm, with cream, and just so good! 

Drank: A lot of sugar free/diet drinks. I have been trying to behave with my calorie intake, and it's also helping my skin a bit.

Did: I made my first amigurumi - a little bird! He's a bit wonky, but I love him and I'm proud of him. 

Went: To Eurogamer! It was a brilliant day and I enjoyed it a lot. Especially my zombie buddies! 

Favourite New Thing: This is a tie, and I can't decide between the two, so you get a double whammy here. One is my "Heisenberg's Blue Sky" Shottle Bop pendant. The other is my new pair of jeggings, from Asda. They are insanely comfortable, and should be able to fit under my AFO when it arrives. 

Favourite Photo:



From my day at Eurogamer!



No comments:

Post a Comment